Here are 7 important books to read for you, that I have read myself. There was an article titled on a social media platform titled, “Most important books to read for success”. Since I am a business owner, my first response was curiosity books at the names of the books and then I thought to myself, “No thank you”. Some of these people read a lot and I wondered, “When do they have time to grocery shop, cook, dishes, laundry, and clean? They must have other people doing that.” Then I thought well those books really don’t appeal to me.
My next response was looking inward and doing an assessment of all the books I have read. Over the next couple weeks, I realized that I had been reading multiple books at the same time. In my OCD world I would think that was crazy and in my ADD life it works. I don’t use those acronyms lightly and I’m not making fun of anybody because these were diagnosis given to me and things I’ve had to work through. During my time of recovery, I decided to finish reading the books setting by my bedside. Here is link to buy books for you to read.
My list of 7 books to read
- Entrepreneurial You by Dori Clark – learning great business ideas with multiple streams of income
- LinkedIn for Business by Entrepreneur magazine – applying specific strategies on this social media platform
- Girl Stop Apologizing by Rachel Hollis – a self-help book for myself and things that I can share with my clients
- Life Lists for Women by Christian Art publishing – a devotional book for myself.
- The Holy Bible – my spiritual foundation
- Max Lucado – a weekly devotion that I do with my husband and I must admit it really helps to open up communication
- Romance/Mystery novels – gives my mind a break, to see different writing styles, and just love to disappear into the stories
- I don’t read books every day, but these 7 important books to read for you are my active ones. If I had to guess how many books, I purchase within a year it could a dozen. If the first couple of pages of a book doesn’t move or interest me, I give it away.
For life and organizing tips, sign up for my newsletter.